I help you attract and keep customers
Work with Me
I help your business or non-profit get in front of your customers and solve their problems. I help you nurture your relationship with them and keep them coming back using these marketing tools:
- Website content/WordPress website development
- Email and print newsletters and sales emails
- Blogging to add the quality content on your website your audience is looking for
- Lead generation campaigns to build your email list
“I can give Sharon high-level direction and she runs with it…”
“I can give Sharon high-level direction and she runs with it, needing little supervision or critiquing, always delivering on-time and exceeding expectations. Sharon’s work not only increases the quantity of our quality content, but improves the engagement we have with customers, both current and prospects. We’re turning leads into more informed, more brand loyal, reoccurring customers. I treat Sharon like an employee with our organization, that’s how much confidence I have in her decision making.”
– Andrew Stern, Marketing Manager at Bending Branches/Aqua-Bound
“She has a can-do-it attitude…”
“What a pleasure it was working with Sharon to revamp our non-profit’s website! There wasn’t a question that was too hard, or a problem too big for Sharon to solve. She has a can-do-it attitude and won’t stop until the end result is right. We now have a website that is user friendly, has better organization, and is easy to maintain. I would definitely recommend working with Sharon on your next website design.”
~ Crissy Ginther, Pilgrim Center for Reconciliation
I’ll help you self-publish your own book by providing:
- Cover design and layout for print and/or PDF e-Book
- Interior layout for print and/or PDF e-Book
- ISBN number(s) and barcode(s)
- Printing options
Brodin Press will release its first print book in 2021, Heaven and Nature Sing: 365 Daily Devotions for Outdoor and Nature Lovers.
Contributors for the devotional represent a broad spectrum of folks across the outdoor space, both for-profit and non-profit.
Brodin Press is the umbrella company for two outdoors websites:
- Twin Cities Outdoors—the easiest way to find parks and trails in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul metro area.
- Active Outdoor Women—for adventurous Christian women who love the outdoors.