We help you attract and keep customers
Attracting the right customers to your online presence is key. Keeping them is also key.
We help you do both through high-quality content marketing.
You blog, your email newsletter and your social media presence are all components of content marketing—but they don’t work in a vacuum.
To be most strategic, they work together as one plan.
Even when you’re convinced that content marketing will do great things for your business, the problem is: Who has time?
You’re busy doing what you do best: running your business.
That’s why we provide content marketing in bundles. To take advantage of the overall strategy, done for you.
Base Camp Content Marketing Bundle
$629/month + $199 one-time onboarding fee
Each month the Base Camp Bundle gives you:
- 2 high-quality blog posts of 800-1,200 words each, 100% original and edited content customized for your business and industry. These are based on keywords you give us (or we can look up keywords) and optimized for SEO (search engine optimization).
- Each post includes one image, a royalty-free stock photo if needed. It’s always best to use your business’s original photos when we can.
- We will publish the posts on your website if you choose to give us access.*
- 1 email newsletter through your EMS (email marketing service like MailChimp or GetResponse) highlighting the blog content.
- 2 social media posts per blog post for up to 3 platforms. That’s a total of up to 12 posts. Of course, you can supplement with your own social media posts, too.
*Your website needs to be on WordPress, Shopify or other platform that supports an ongoing blog.
This is a solid content marketing strategy for many small businesses. Google and the other search engines reward fresh, high-quality content people are searching for. When it’s on your website, they’ll send you traffic.
You’ll keep in touch with your customers, nurturing your relationship with them, through your email newsletter and social media posts.
This should be considered an ongoing strategy, not a one-and-done project.
Expedition Content Marketing Bundle
$1,229/month + $199 onboarding fee
If you want to go further with your content marketing—especially if your business is new to content strategy—consider an Expedition.
This bundle gives you everything in Base Camp, but doubled: 4 blog posts, 2 email newsletters and up to 24 social media posts per month.
This is the best way to get lots of great content on your website faster, just waiting for Google and the other search engines to find it.
The Fine Print
Both of these bundles require that your business already has a membership with an EMS—an email marketing service. Your membership needs to be at a level that includes the ability to schedule emails and your customer list is already set up.
Don’t have that yet? Take a look at our Email List One-Time Bundle.
You’ll need to have 1-3 social media pages already set up for your business.
The platform your website is on needs to be able to accommodate active, ongoing blog content. WordPress is ideal, as it’s designed for this. Shopify will also work.
To have a successful working partnership, we want to be sure we’re a good fit for each other: